Insult Generator 2 Insult Generator 2

Fuck off, you one eared sphincter!

Hilarious. I could spend a whole hour on this thing!

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

I LOVE THIS

SELL YOUR IDEA TO APPLE, AND GET THEM TO MAKE IT AN APP!!!!

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Fun, but extremely laggy

I really enjoyed it.But I found it nearly impossible to progress and up my score because the lag kept piling up,crippling the game. Otherwise, truly an awesome game!

Stackle Stackle

I can GUARANTEE That this Will get frontpage!

While its not the first of its kind, stackle is one of the better puzzle games available on newgrounds.My favorite feature is,ofcourse, the physics, and how if you werent careful and werent strategic, you'd fail.thats what i like is NATURAL difficulty,Something that is difficult but fun,and that can make a game get a lot of acclaim.Especially one like this.This Game requires the player to be strategic, and fits the definition of strategy game perfectly.Truly a great game, maybe not comepletley unique,but great nonetheless. 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, 100%,and heres a gold medal while i'm at it.You have succeeded!

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

ermazinglay fuhn

very fun and addictive. the 12th level is bastard hard tho.

Pandemic Pandemic

i like it but

i cant figure anything out. when i click on an airport or water plant nothing happens to them the next day when i hit go :(

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

awesome game but

theres a glitch with the ropes. when i click a rope and remove it it wont move off the rope thing. as a result i cant reset and have to restatrt the game :(

Cursor Attack 3 Cursor Attack 3

somewhat entertaining

I like it, and flamflim when you shoot the green orbs they blow you up, when you press the space bar you blow up. other than that good game maybe if it had unlockables? me likey unlockables.

Roadkill Game v1.0 Roadkill Game v1.0

very much a decent stress releiver

i stopped at 217 kills, anyway good game i hope the full version comes, but it was 2003 then and now it's 2008/.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

wowcooldude

while that is true, its just a game, so rate it on how good it is not what its about.